Sunday, May 17, 2009

TODAY:
HAPPY BIRTHDAY Cherisse! :D
Happy birthday girl! :) Hope you have a blessed day ahead and HAVE FUN AT DRAMA! :D All the best for carousel and whatsoever! God Bless.
---
HAPPY BIRTHDAY Kizzy! :D
I just met you but hey, i don't regret! Haha, :D You would be heading to camp like me tomorrow! You aren't in my group are you? Haha, ohwells Happy Birthday! :D
.
.
.

MONDAY:HAPPY BIRTHDAY Oleander! :D
Sorry, we don't take pics together which is seriously something we much change cause.. THE NEXT TIME YOU ARE TAKING 10 PICS WITH ME! d: Well, this is the best pic we have together as a group. Hope you have a blessed birthday ahead! :D Love!
.
.
.

TUESDAY:
HAPPY BIRTHDAY Dinnesh! :D
Hey free period friend. Haha, last year spending time in the library with the whole group and you was fun! Had lots of laugh and madness going on! Happy Birthday and all the best!
.
.
.

WEDNESDAY:HAPPY BIRTHDAY Zelia! :D
This apparently is not a very good shot but its the BEST out of the few I have. Haha, we should take more! When the rest GAMBLE again we shall sneak out to take! d: heehee growing up with you was fun. 15 years of friendship and STILL COUNTING yes? Haha, :D See you around soon! Love and take care. (:

---

HAPPY BIRTHDAY Chee May! :D
Ok, I don't have a pic with you too but.. This was one of the few we took altogether in a group! Haha, this picture still cracks me up but I had loads of funny times with you too! Hope to see you when I return and you returning from overseas too! Loads of love, take care and God bless!
.
.
.

THURSDAY:HAPPY BIRTHDAY Alvin Didi! :D
ALVIN DIDI!!! :D Smile more, forget about those depressing things and.. SMILE! :D heehee, this picture is a funny one of me and you. Cause you are like, "DONT LOOK DONT LOOK! *Block*" Me: YAY!! Haha, :D Smile alright! :) Jiejie is always here for you to pour on! Take care and have fun at school! Sorry I couldn't wish you on your birthday itself. ): Cause I've got camp.. Sorry didi, but.. LOADS OF LOVE AND MISSES! :D

No comments:

Post a Comment

chicka pow kachiow!