Sunday, May 10, 2009

Happy Birthday Kenneth Chan and Happy Mother's day!

HAPPY MOTHER'S DAY! :DHAPPY BIRTHDAY KENNETH DIDI! :D
(I'm sorry I lost the picture with you.. :\ Cause I lost my cam! >-<)
Haha, the one who taught me counter strike, the one who would run at night just to find me and chat! :D Haha, loads of misses you! Sorry I couldn't post your present.. ): But.. You still so nice say you will send me a present when my birthday comes. >-<>

HAPPY BIRTHDAY MATILDA! :D
Hey! Loads of misses! Remember those times we used to be seriously noisy in music theory class and the teacher had some serious problems with us and even though we were separated we still break into laughter! Haha, :D Happy Birthday!

05th May:
HAPPY BELATED BIRTHDAY KEITH! :D

You! YES YOU! Haha, :D Thankyou for those crazeh times I spent screaming at you and kicking you back whenever you use to pull my hair!! Haha, :D Now, you're seriously nice. Haha, :D No more childish times! d: Heehee, HAPPY BIRTHDAY KORKOR! :D

07th May:
HAPPY BELATED BIRTHDAY TO JON TANG! :D

HELLO YOU! :D Haha, :D Happy Birthday! Its always very funny with you around! :) Thanks for those laughter and madness you caused in my life! Haha, :D Happy birthday Jon tang! :D

09th May:
HAPPY BELATED BITHDAY INDAH! :D

Happy birthday Indah! :D Hope you enjoy drama! Haha, times spent with you can get crazy at times! Especially those times at KAP when we drama people went! Haha, the fake drive-thru and you were my passenger. Haha, :D Misses! See you soon and I cant wait to play truth or dare with you again! :D

No comments:

Post a Comment

chicka pow kachiow!