Saturday, August 02, 2008

Museum!

Today went out with Emporio, Amalina, Zhe Hui & Jun Yuan.

Before we met them only Emporio & I were punctual! 10 SHARP. Amalina came at 1+? Zhe Hui had tuition so 12.30. JunYuan 1++. E & I had nothing to do so we decided to munch on something. Had soup spoon. Its yummy! :)

Took a cab at cine and told the taxi driver to go to the Singapore National Museum. Guess where he brought us. I was on the phone with JY. Driver: " To The National Musuem?"Emporio just agreed to the driver. && WOW! HE SENT US TO NATIONAL LIBRARY! Gosh, felt like taking 10 packs of cotton buds with ear solution soaked and help the driver dig his year sparky clean! And Drop A gazillion bottles of eyedrops in his eye! In the end, walked back in the HOT sun. Took bus. Walked. MRT. Walked. Met Zhe Hui. Walked. One funny thing was..

Our standing positions:
Zhe Hui --- Marilyn--- Emporio.

Emporio: LETS TAKE CAB!!!
Zhe Hui: NO!!! Don't waste money!
Me: Aiyah, Anything. Take cab or walk!?

Zhe Hui ( Save money.) ----Me( anything) ---Emporio (CAB!)

Guess thats why we were standing in this position. :D
But we walked. Skipped. Ran there.
Went to the Museum to do our LS project, met Amalina & Jy. Man was it freaky! We went to this room that was showing the video of Singapore's History. When we came out, we decided to go to the exit to start discussing. Suddenly, the lady who was operating in the video room dashed out to the back door which was all the staff there saying, " I SAW SOMETHING INSIDE! I SWEAR I SWEAR! I REALLY SAW SOMETHING INSIDE!" I could tell she nearly cried. Wow, thanks for screaming you saw something inside when I just came out mdm. My heart felt like a Helium balloon floating higher and higher nearly popping inside. I was scared. I admit.

All of us were. But we had to go back in. OH WHAT JOY! =,= Well, we don't believe in ghost, yes team mates? (: So we decided to go back in together & watch the video again to get more notes. Well, it was not that bad. But the freaked out lady was not there anymore. Changed to a brave, short, horizontally challenged, in red, smart looking lady. So opposite of the first lady. The first one is. Tall, Wore a sexy dress. In blue. Scared.

Yeah. After we were done, we decided to return our audio guides and head down to plaza sing to munch on something. E & I realised that Zhe Hui walks with a bounce! While swinging his hands. He looks like he is skipping! EWe tried his walk! Its super fun and you will have that feeling of happiness! Anyway.. E and I went to get some auntie anne's pretzels. Man its delicious! Its like, "I am going to drool over this" kind of thing. && we got some curry, cheesy chicken too. MAN. IT WAS GOOOOOOOOOOOOOD. :D

No comments:

Post a Comment

chicka pow kachiow!