
7 more days and counting down.
When it's time, it's time. Time just seems to hate us.
Yes, of course if i had the the choice do you think I want to go? Of course not. Even though there was hurt and horrible past here, still the happy times still remains. If you think throwing a farewell party will make me feel like not going then what do you think I am feeling now? Have a party or not. Of course I've got to go. Parties is just to have the last memorable happy memory. That's the point of it. It's not for me to dread going. If I've got to go, I know I've got to go. Since the time I started counting down from 30 days, people around me realized how fast time has gone by. Cause we have wasted those moments. I guess there are reasons that God has plans for me. Its a change. There's a difference. Well, not like I will be locked up in Shanghai for 5 years straight! I will definitely return to visit! :) We argued, We Cried, We Joked, We Laughed. We Smiled, We Camwhored. We giggle, We scream. That's what friends are for. :)
Stacie. Yun Xin. Sarah Ng. Winnie. Evangeline. Rachel Yeo. Rachel Ng. Tricia. Trisillia. Amalina. Hans. Kenneth. Alvin. Jonathan Lim. Loysius. Zelia. Gloria. Vivian. Pei Xian. Candace. Charissa. Bernard. Jevon. Pei Ru. Natalia. Beng Koon. Chien Yee. Samantha. Nigel. Jun Yuan. Al- Emporio. Diyahnah. Chantelle. Diana. Grace. Elvira. Eugenia. Athena. Abigail. Cyrus. Melvin. Wesley.QinYing. Shereler. Michelle. Abram. Theon. XiuWen. Richmond. Ray. Yifen. Joey. Janice. JiaMin. Haris. Indah. Emilyn. Samuel.
No comments:
Post a Comment
chicka pow kachiow!