I don't know about you but I'm done playing childish games with mindless lies.
"Forever" a word I've told you I never believed in and you proved me right. Once again. :) Don't we all love this game. So done with you thinking you've got the ball in your court because honey, you don't. You tell me one thing but do another, we are all watching in this theatre and shaking our heads in mockery and disappointment. Oh, just so you know I did give you plenty of chances, even these ones you asked for just to prove yourself. Oh, you proved yourself alright. You proved that you're nothing worth my time, attention or even breath anymore. Don't get me wrong, I've always cared but you never did. Go, take your ass-whip with you and be her little bitch. She's definitely right for you because she wears them pants well. We all love these games. I feel sorry for you... Only cause someone has to hah and you're the biggest loser here of the lot. Thanks for making me stronger. Goodbye.

No comments:
Post a Comment
chicka pow kachiow!