I always come back saying the same thing, "I know I've not blogged in a while.... blah blah blah" and "I'll try to post more often... blah blah blah" Well, clearly that didn't happen but hey, today is a new day and I felt like I shall come to terms with reasons why I've stopped the past few months and almost years.
One of the few reasons why I've stopped was because I knew a few more people have found my blog and I kinda lost the sense of security to rant like your past teenage girl I use to be. Obviously lots have happened and out of these "lots" there are many things I am not proud of. That's why I've stopped, but I did genuinely hope to return one day again. Maybe today is that day.
I've decided, I'm going to do something about this. Prayed about it and asked for help because I can't change these negativity in me, alone... I've decided to revamp my life. I call it, "Revamp-Marilyn". Going to take practical steps to improve my life, going to be that light that shines and spurs those around me to shine bright too.
Things I would like/have started doing:
- Eat healthier: 5 serves of veg and 2 serves of fruit daily.
- Sleep earlier, wake up earlier. I'm a morning studier anyways.
- LOVE my face, give it the attention it needs.
- Daily moisturise my feet and legs at least.
- Drink at least 8 glasses of water, daily and INTENTIONALLY!
- Pray more often daily and INTENTIONALLY as well.
- Daily devotion. :)
My body is the temple of God, it is for my own good and realign my life to Him. Today is a new beginning.

No comments:
Post a Comment
chicka pow kachiow!