"For I know the plans I have for you," declares the Lord, "plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future. Then you will call on me and come and pray to me, and I will listen to you. You will seek me and find me when you seek me with all your heart. I will be found by you..." Jeremiah 29: 11-14a
Monday, December 10, 2012
its just one of those days.
So much has happened since the last time I blogged. Amazing, great, fine and bad. Ever since WACE has ended for me, (which really is actually exactly a month ago) I've been packed, day in and out I have not actually had a day for myself to stay home and when that happened today, it suddenly placed a massive pause in my life as if I've forgotten where I am, who I am and what's happening to me.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment
chicka pow kachiow!