A birthday I never expected.
Thats a funny picture of me going: SO its YOUUUUUUUU (Puan)
It started with a surprise on Thursday night when I was studying. Everyone started making loads of noises and it got so annoying cause I was trying to read my notes and I could not read it cause... Yeah MULTITASK FAIL. So I blast my earphones, and tried focusing. Then BAM! Out goes the lights. In my head I was like: What? Are you serious!? Sigh.
Then I saw light outside of the window at the door and the first thing that came to mind was: SHIT.
I was surprised and could not believe it. They came in with that ^. Then they asked me to rip one of he cupcakes open. I did. I saw rainbow and I was getting emotional here. The cake I wanted to make but I gave up cause I was expecting much and studying was getting to me. I was expecting to look back on this year's birthday and just frown and shrug it off. But they made it special. First successful surprise! ;)
The people who made this year different once again. http://www.facebook.com/notes/marilyn-kara-ho/something-i-owe/10150268258680600
Friday, spent 3 hours watching Malcolm in the middle. Spent the next 2.5 hours thanking people on facebook. Then headed to Carou to get my free boost heehee then back again, back on facebook and catching up with people I have not seen or spoken to in ages. Then off to Mag's pj party where Bao bought a cake for me! THANKYOU! Then Janie randomly appears and I was like: HUH!?
Saturday, celebrating with family tonight! :)
Then back to studying tomorrow. LAST PAPER!!!
Exams have been going really and amazingly, incredibly smooth. One more paper, Chem. Going to study extra hard for it. My worst subject... BUT IN CHRIST I CAN DO ALL THINGS! :) For now... SIMS! Heehee!
Can't wait for post exam party. Miss my girls! :)



No comments:
Post a Comment
chicka pow kachiow!