Wednesday, February 02, 2011

1st day at Lynwood.

I remember how you guys would complete my sec 2. :)
First day at Lynwood, I'm sorry but I can't help but mention I expected tall people, esp guys cause you know, they grow like anything when they hit Year 11.. Guess not.. I feel freakishly tall and standing out way too much..
1st day, missed 2-3 buses. No.. 2-3 BUSES MISSED ME. Apparently that stop doesn't work anymore. -.-
It was a tad awkward at first but I like how I'm quite myself. It's very different from Penrhos, people have pink shoe on their left feet and yellow on the other, people put make-up on like.. not cake but clown, people's skirts are higher than shorts, accessories like anything, rings, everything; dyed hair, I mean SERIOUS DYE. Not brown or blonde the usual, but PINK, PURPLE, you name it, we have it. I like how its slack though. It just might be the first school I won't get into trouble. Teehee.

Got my classes as well, for one class, I'm like the only year 11. The rest are 12's. *breathe out* :\
year 11... I've set my resolutions! On my next page.

2 comments:

  1. Uhhhh I wanna go to a slack school~ jks I love brown leather shoes ;P
    Did you have fun??

    Year 12s? oooh, SOMEbody's a smarty pants xDD

    ReplyDelete
  2. heehee loads of fun! We should all meet up soon cause I've got so many great things to share with you guys! Love you clare~

    HAHAHA AND I WISH THAT WAS THE REASON WHY I WAS WITH YEAR 12s but NOOOO it's just that the other class didnt suit my timetable hahaha

    ReplyDelete

chicka pow kachiow!