A Turkish doctor gives treatment to a Pakistani woman displaced by floods at a makeshift field medical camp in Thatta district on September 2, 2010.
Mohammad Ramzan, a flood victim, places his hand on the door that was left after his house was washed away by flood in the Mehmood Kot village in Muzaffargarh district of Pakistan's Punjab province September 3, 2010.One day, I WILL be like that Turkish nurse. To live in places as such and serve them with what Daddy gives me with the abilities of my hands. The touch of love and care. The embrace of comfort and my whole self, pointing back to Him who first gave it all.
More pictures at: http://www.boston.com/bigpicture/2010/09/pakistan_in_need.html The Big Picture
Still
Hide me now,
Under Your wings.
Cover me,
Within Your mighty hands.
When the oceans rise and thunders roar,
I will soar with You above the storm.
Father You are King over the flood,
& I'll be still and know You are God.
Find rest my soul,
In Christ alone.
Know His power,
In quietness and trust.
When the oceans rise and thunders roar.
I will soar with You above the storm.
Father You are King over the flood.
& I'll be still and know You are God.
I'll be still and know You are God.
No comments:
Post a Comment
chicka pow kachiow!