Tuesday, July 27, 2010

Gratefullness.

In school but school nurse is going to call me out later during sport to sleep in the health center. Sounds like heaven? Being sick isn't.

Ya know, I am kinda I don’t know but I feel unhappy when I see someone going like, “I hate my life now, I wish I am in (fill in country here) ALREADY.” Migrating isn’t fun though it might be part of my life. So what if it’s your easy escape out of your problems? You can’t keep running and you will never grow if you don’t face it besides you’ll never understand how it feels to say goodbye and never know when you’ll see them again. Let me tell you, it happened to me three times and more (cause of ocf so many times) that you might think I’m numb to it. Don’t assume because it still sucks on every goodbye. I’m not complaining I mean I love making new friends too and still trying to keep up with the old but really, appreciate where you are cause not everyone gets to be “home” in this world neither do they have all the money to even travel or step out of where they were born in. So toughen up princess, you're growing! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

chicka pow kachiow!