COME AGAIN COME AGAIN COME AGAIN COME AGAIN.
&& bring Mr Hail with you again or better still, Mr snow. ;)
Yesterday crazy storm, flood, a short interval, ran out took pictures, played with the flood, huge rainbow, crazy sun ray (I thought it was the end of the world, thought Jesus was here!) I was happy and felt my heart going crazy, ran to the front door realised it was just the sun.. Power failure till now, they reckon it will be till tomorrow. Yeah, I've got 3 assignments on my computer, I'm screwed.. No internet even if I've got battery on my laptop. Dad drove me to maccas in the flood to do math in the middle of the night. Got chased out once it hit 11pm. Traffic lights went nuts, no street lights in our suburb. 9 school closed, dammit why not Penrhos. Haha, ohwells.
On an EVEN lighter note,
Changing phone on Wednesday!
Pictures to come, I'm in school..
2nd time this mad LONG blackout happened to me in my life, 1st was in Shanghai. Each time, I feel like I'm living in the 1950s.
No comments:
Post a Comment
chicka pow kachiow!