Monday, February 22, 2010

I'm just me!

I like how my name is MARILYN.
I like how I've got great friends back in Singapore.
I like how I don't have a "home" on earth.
I like how I'm a princess in God's eyes. (&& SO ARE YOU! :) /Prince.)
I like how I've got a past bad and good to make me who I am today.
I like how arguments within the family can get wild yet we're still one.
I like how God made me.
I like how I don't read mangas or watch animes.
I like how I'm music addicted.
I like how I'm not "specialised" in a sport.
I like how my family is Chinese on one side yet aussie on the other.
I like how my love language is touch.
I like how I can remember something just with one look.
I like how I hate barbie.
I like how I love dresses.
I like how nandos is one awesome place to work at.
I like how I eat freely.
I like how tall I am.
I like how my hands and feet are tiny.
I like how poetry leaves me lingering.
I like how cupcakes make me high just by its sight.
I like how I have 2 older sisters to dote on me.
I like how my family is mixed with a little westernized living.
I like how I drool at times when I sleep.
I like how babies just stop and stare when I pull an animated face.
I like how I'm doing at school.
I like how I make friends.
I like how my voice sounds like a "baby."

I like me, God's little creation.

No comments:

Post a Comment

chicka pow kachiow!