His full name: Ignatius Ho.
His so cute only 1 and his bday just passed, he grew loads from the last video I saw of him as a 3 month old puppy.
5 more days till end of 2009,
It's been a restless year for me, moving here and there, the hope of moving back to home then had to prepare to come to aus instead. The settling wasn't easy, but I've got to say, friends in Singapore who has not gave up talking to me on msn and cheering me on whenever I'm down especially Rachel YEO gave me hope that I can fit in just like I did in Singapore. Now I'm here, settled, having fun, still making friends and serving God. I thank God for sending you my dear jiejie, you've always been there for me too. I'm looking forward to the next opportunity I get to spend with you in Singapore again, don't give up believing cause I've still hanging on there.
I thank God for sending one special person whom I met in shanghai, you know who you are. (: Though we looked so far in front just to give ourselves hope that we knew wouldn't happen, it's amazing how God has taught me loads through you, to have more faith and being tough. Don't forget who you really are. We had loads of laughs together, smiles and a little sadness here and there. It was tough, loads of periods of trials and testing but wow, I never knew faith in love could be this strong. Thankyou buddy.
Jean yi, you're the one whom I've grown so comfortable with. I know I'm mean heh heh but you do know its just a tease here and there cause I've learnt well from the master! You give me hope whenever I see your smile even how tired you really are or how troubled you might be with something behind. I might be younger but I will be here for you if you need a listening ear ya' know. :) Continue shining for God cause your faith and trust that your parents are in great care by the Lord really shows me you have alot of faith. It might be hard but hang in there, you're doing well! Thank you for being a great friend since I first entered OCF this year July. Loves.
Korkor, arguments and a good teaching from you here and there did me good. You teach me because you had a past you don't want me to follow that's why you look out for me. Sometimes I might seem like I'm taking a step unto that route loads of times but you would tell me honestly whenever just to pull me back on track with my walk with God; a true brother indeed. You would play rough with me and won't hesitate to punch me back!(I hate it when people think I'm weak and end up backing out on the punch, unless you're a professional boxer I won't die from your punches people. -.-) Thank you for caring even when you don't have to, thank you for talking sense to knock me in the head when I miss the biggest points right in front of me.
MEL HO, you have been a great pain-in-the-buttock sister, happiness with you and laughter are all crafted into memories in me. We grew up together, picked each other up when we each fall down (Physically, spiritually, emotionally and mentally.) and pushed each other down with verbal arguments but we then grow from those words that we learn not to use again, not to kill each other with cause we've each seen the end results. Your growth in your spirituality shows me well, you're on fire for God yourself but you don't see it silly. So on fire till you tire and sleep like a dog day in and out. Told you arguments do well that's why you don't see a need for noon naps yeah? Haha, thank you for being there for me when I give you my ugliest black face and my brightest cheeky face.
SMILE! :D
No comments:
Post a Comment
chicka pow kachiow!