Thursday, July 10, 2008

Went to Emporio's house yesterday!


I Simply Love This Wonderful People. Crazy, and some of them laugh at themselves.. Hello? Tricia? Saw your hunk huh? ;x hahahaha joking! :D Have no idea why she is looking there anyway.. We took this pic after everything. Look how happy but tired we are! :D

Went to Emporio's house yesterday! :D
I learnt a lesson. You can NEVER trust a girl who has barely taken the bus for more than 5 times for directions. SHE SAID HER HOUSE WAS NEAR CORONATION WHEN ITS 4 BUS STOPS AWAY. So i decided to walk. Wow, I was like in some walk-a thon! ALONE. Haha. We WII-ed all day man! About 7 hours! Some muscles seriously build up! Had muscle aches the next day. Thanks to RAYMAN RABBID 2. Tricia was obsessed with Cooking mama cause she could do better performance in this game compared to the other games. ;x Emporio is CRAZY over Mario Kart cause she keeps owning us. But we 3 have one thing in common. WE LOVE RAYMAN RABBID 2. Or is that how you spell it? ;x Had A Crazy time! Oh but Emp treat us icecream! The one at fifth avenue. Its really great and sweet of her! :D Wow before we left, her mom is like WOAH. Super NICE. Infront of her, I ALMOST Blurted out, "YES YOUR HIGHNESS." Tricia also felt she was infront of a QUEEN! Scary but a VERY good experience! :D After that, went for dinner at macs with Tricia.

Tonight is The last night of MC. DDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD;
Going to miss; Evan, Felicia, Celeste, Oh crapo. I forgot the other girl's name.. And Sylvester and all the nice people! :D Yeah.. Tomorrow is grad already!!! Oh manxxxzxzxzxzxxzxzxzxzzx DDDD;

No comments:

Post a Comment

chicka pow kachiow!