"For I know the plans I have for you," declares the Lord, "plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future. Then you will call on me and come and pray to me, and I will listen to you. You will seek me and find me when you seek me with all your heart. I will be found by you..." Jeremiah 29: 11-14a
Saturday, March 15, 2008
Hints after hints to tell you that something is going to happen and will happen. But deep down I still Love This Place that is filled with memories, laughters, joy, tears, fears, Love and quarrells. One Day I Will fly away was something i believed in when i was young. I always thought migrating was going to be great. Thinking that it will make me forget all me anger and hurts. But when it nearly happened to me i realised it hurts to think of it. Leaving My friends and relatives behind and probably my dear, lovely dog. I did ponder and asked Why!? Why must my childhood wish come through? Be careful for what you wish for i told myself it might happen again if i am not careful. Why do unhappy things happen? Cause We Are Careless.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment
chicka pow kachiow!