My poor little doggy...
Sick.. haish.. We only found out it was sooo serious
until we came back from our dinner.
We saw her soo weak and shivering.
It was the first time in HER life to skip the thing she most
adored.. FOOD! She is always a time watcher for that time! Haha. Well my mum and I brought her to the Pet hospital. It was the only 24hours vet clinic or hospital we knew!
She had one blood test and 3 injections all in a night.
Imagine how if that was you? Wow.. I will be screaming and crying man haha. Well my doggy took the first wo pretty well then the third one made her cry? Well there were tears! I promise! Haish.. Look at her cry.. Wow.. Sad moment. Anyway. After the injections she slept pretty well My Sister and I slept with her downstairs haha. Well my dog had fever! Fell her stomache and wow! hot like a boiling kettle! Haha. her tempt was 39.7 though. Dogs normal tempt is 38 to 39? Haha. Yeah she too has gastric and oh! She was a little dehydrated too! Oh my.. Sick Lady I must say haha. Well.. Its her fault she does not want to drink water! Now I must be her water watcher... Well not that bad i guess haha.
Their Hospital is sooo cute. When we were there we saw..: People who visit their sick animals.
People who cry at their pet's grave.
People who cry after their dog have to die..
Sad thing..
GET WELL SOON MY DARLING!!! <3
No comments:
Post a Comment
chicka pow kachiow!