Tuesday, September 25, 2007

Meeting Kor Kor Samuel! (:

Right after school went to HabourFront Macs to study with Natalia.. Sat there for a while.. had our lunch.. I was waitting to meet my Korkor Samuel!! Was darn excited! (: After that he say come find him at he 2nd level playground waterpool. Once i saw the message of waterpool i think its 3rd floor.. when we went up.. i relised healso say got playground. So Nat and I look down.. We did not see him lehx!So we went down the steps to see see. Then First when i called him.. he asked me to turn around.. i turned.. no one lehx!

So I call him the 2nd time i saw him behind the pillar pick up phone. After that he walk away darn freaking ast.. cant catch up man! I had to run. Nat so slow still stroll stroll behind hahax. Had to pull her along! Soon finally catch up..Wah did not expect him to be so shy hahax. Cant wait to let Winnie talk to him face to face!So different hahax. So we watch Evans Almighty. hhahahax funny show.. but sad thing.. Natalia and Korkor Samuel watch liao! but since thats the earlierst show we could get so forget it lor hahax.

Samuel Korkor so bad force me to keep the money. Tell him dont want him treat liao.. In the end he trick me ask me help him go buy coke then after that when i gone he put the money in my pencil box! Darn!Did not know until he told me when i reached home..I cabbed back with Nat. Felt a little tired.. Kinda doze off in the cab hahax X) Long ride!

To Samuel Korkor;
MUA HAHAHAHAHAHA! You betterwatch out i force the money back to you arghx!:X Or probably give Winnie (: OHOH!! MOSQUITO NO TALKIE!! hehe! ((:

No comments:

Post a Comment

chicka pow kachiow!